Metro-North Service Update
Metro-North's West of Hudson Thanksgiving Holiday Service (November 27--December 1):
Our Thanksgiving Holiday service gets you, or your guests, to the table without having to deal with traffic, tolls and all the other headaches that come with driving on "turkey day."
On Wednesday, November 27, to help you "take flight" we offer early getaway trains:
- On the Port Jervis Line, the train departing Hoboken at 2:41 PM (Penn Station-New York at 2:29 PM, arriving at Secaucus at 2:38 PM), will add stops to Otisville and Port Jervis.
- The 6:15 PM from Hoboken (6:03 PM from Penn Station-New York) will not operate.
- On the Pascack Valley Line, on Wednesday Nov. 27, a train departs Hoboken at 2:58 PM (Penn Station-New York at 2:51 PM, arriving at Secaucus at 3:01 PM).
- The 5:58 PM from Hoboken (5:51 PM from Penn Station New York) will not operate.
On Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 28, a weekend schedule will be in effect on both lines.
- On the Port Jervis Line, an extra train departs Port Jervis at 6:22 AM for those of you heading to the Macy's Parade. Heading home, an extra train departs Hoboken at 12:21 PM (Penn Station-New York at 12:14 PM, arriving at Secaucus at 12:23 PM).
On the Day after Thanksgiving, Friday, November 29, a regular weekday schedule will be in effect.
Finally, a regular weekend schedule will be in effect on Saturday, November 30 & Sunday, December 1.
See the current November 3, 2019 timetable for details or visit our Schedules page.
- Google Translate