Saturday, May 19 - Buses Replace Trains between Great Neck & Port Washington for 13 Hours
- A total of twelve eastbound trains will terminate at Great Neck, starting with the 12:52AM train from Great Neck to Port Washington.
- Customers will board buses or vans at Great Neck for stations Manhasset through Port Washington. Please plan for up to 25 minutes of additional travel time.
- Train service between Great Neck and Port Washington resumes with the 2:55 PM train from Great Neck.
- A total of twelve westbound Port Washington trains will originate at Great Neck, starting with the 2:10 AM train from Port Washington to Penn Station.
- Customers at stations Port Washington, Plandome and Manhasset will board a bus or van up to 25 minutes earlier than normal train times bound for Great Neck, then connect for train service to points west.
- Train service at Port Washington resumes with the 3:11 PM train.
As a reminder, there is hourly service on the Port Washington Branch this weekend, except during Mets games.
Please see a copy of the special Port Washington Branch timetable dated May 18-20 or click here: Port Washington Branch (May 18-20)
For More Information
Contact the LIRR’s Customer Service Center by calling 511 or 718-217-LIRR (718-217-5477). Automated schedule information is available 24/7. Agents are available to assist customers daily from 6 AM until 10 PM. To speak with an LIRR employee, say the word “Representative” when the prompts begin.
- Google Translate