Weeknight work from 9:30 PM to 5 AM the next morning
Mar 18 – 22 • Mar 25 – 29
9:30 PM to 5 AM, Mon to Fri
There will be no trains at
stations between 59 St-Columbus Circle and Jay St-MetroTech
and trains will be rerouted via the 6 Av Line
service will end early – take the instead.
trains will run local between 207 St and Queens and will be rerouted as follows:
- Via between 59 St-Columbus Circle and 34 St-Herald Sq.
- Via between 34 St-Herald Sq and Jay St-MetroTech.
trains will run via the
in both directions between 21 St-Queensbridge and 2 Av, the last stop.
- No trains between World Trade Center and W 4 St
- Free shuttle buses will connect Court Sq-23 St, 21 St-Queensbridge, and Queens Plaza.
- For 8 Av stations, use 6 Av stations instead.
- For Lower Manhattan and Brooklyn, use nearby stations.
Transfers available at:
- Lexington Av/63 St
- 47-50 Sts
- 42 St-Bryant Pk
- 34 St-Herald Sq
- 14 St
- Jay St-MetroTech
- Google Translate