TripPlanner+ is now an app, available for iOS.
Get travel itineraries in the palm of your hand.
What can you do?
- Use full addresses, landmarks, subway stations and intersections
- Select from drop-down options for station names and popular landmarks
- Plan a trip using subway, commuter rail, local bus, express bus, or combination of any of these modes
- Minimize by transfers, fare, travel time or walking distance
- Request Accessible routing for all modes and features
- Select "Preferred" routes
- Access previously used addresses
- E-mail your itineraries to family and friends
- Send feedback to the MTA
- Get Point-to-Point Subway and Bus schedules
- Find MTA routes servicing specific locations
What do you get?
- The quickest and most efficient routing using MTA services between any two points
- Service Advisory information on planned and unplanned disruptions
attached to all itineraries, if they apply
- Enhanced routing accommodating for planned Subway detours
- Up to three travel options
- Itinerary mapping including walking directions
- Estimated total travel time, including walking time
- Full and Reduced-fare costs (discounted fares not shown)