Filing an application for an examination is quick and easy when you file electronically via “My Access.” You can connect to “My Access” from any computer with internet access or through Transit Employee News Service (TENS). TENS is available at any one of the TENS self-service kiosks located in various NYCT facilities throughout the five boroughs.
FROM ANY COMPUTER WITH INTERNET ACCESS:
- Type https://myaccess.nyct.com in the address bar of your computer.
- If you already have an I-Vault account enter your pass number and password and click “Log In.”
- First time users must click “Activate I-Vault Account” and follow the on screen instructions to activate your account and create a password.
- Once you have logged in, you will be brought to the “My Access” home page where you will see the NYCT Menu. Scroll down on that menu and click “Exam Application”. This will bring you to the “Careers Home” page.
- On the “Careers Home” page you will see a list of “Current Examination Postings”. Click on the examination posting that interests you and follow the online instructions to file for the exam.
FROM TENS VIA SELF SERVICE KIOSKS:
- On the right side of the TENS home page click on “My Access.”
- Follow the instructions in steps 2 through 5 above.
If you experience difficulty activating your account or resetting your password, please email the MyAccess Support team at email@example.com or call the Customer Support Center at 718-694-1665.
- Google Translate