Requests For Records By Email
[You may use this form but are not required to do so. If you choose to use it please copy and paste into the e-mail text box.]
Dear Records Access Officer:
- Please email the following records if possible (include as much detail about the record as possible such as dates, names, descriptions etc.)
- Please advise me of the appropriate time during normal business hours for inspecting the following records prior to obtaining copies (include as much detail about the record as possible such as dates, names, descriptions etc.)
- Please inform me of the cost of providing paper copies of the following records (include as much detail about the record as possible such as dates, names, descriptions etc.)
- If all of the requested records cannot be emailed to me, please inform me by email of the portions that can be emailed and advise me of the cost for reproducing the remainder of the records requested ($.025 per page or actual cost of reproduction)
- If the requested records cannot be emailed to me due to the volume of records identified in response to my request, please advise me of the actual cost of copying all records onto a CD
- If my request is too broad or does not reasonably describe the records, please contact me via email so that I may clarify my request, and when appropriate inform me of the manner in which records are filed, retrieved or generated.
If it is necessary to modify my request, and an email response is not preferred, please contact me at the following telephone number: __________________
If for any reason any portion of my request is denied, please inform me of the reasons for the denial and provide me with the name, address and email address of the person of body to whom an appeal should be directed.
Address (if records are to be mailed):
- Google Translate