2016 Yankees "Train to the Game" Game-Day Service
Will Masahiro Tanaka actually pitch 200 innings this season? Can the addition of new, younger players, such as Michael Pineda, Nathan Eovaldi and Didi Gregorius, take the Yankees to the next level, giving them a shot at another championship?
Diehard fans can cheer their Bronx Bombers on at Yankee Stadium by taking our frequent and convenient "Train to the Game" game-day service, which offers plenty of Hudson, Harlem and New Haven Line trains to and from every home game.
You can also take advantage of the frequent game-day shuttles operating between Grand Central and Harlem-125th Street Station and our newly built Yankees-E. 153rd Street Station, a short walk from the stadium!
Sounds good? For all game-day service train times, see the Yankees schedules in PDF format below.
- Hudson (Weekday 1 PM and 7 PM Games)
- Hudson (Weekday 4 PM and 8 PM Games)
- Hudson (Weekend 1 PM and 4 PM Games)
- Harlem (Weekday 1 PM and 7 PM Games)
- Harlem (Weekday 4 PM and 8 PM Games)
- Harlem (Weekend 1 PM and 4 PM Games)
- New Haven (Weekday 1 PM and 7 PM Games)
- New Haven (Weekday 4 PM and 8 PM Games)
- New Haven (Weekend 1 PM and 4 PM Games)
NEW HAVEN LINE
GCT/Harlem-125th St. Shuttle
For more information about the Yankees-East 153rd Street Station and service, please click here.
To see more details on
Please note: Backpacks and other containers will not be allowed into Yankee Stadium for all games. Check the Yankees' website for a complete list of prohibited items.
- Google Translate