New Haven New Haven Line AM Peak Opposite-Side Boarding Oct 5 -16 at West Haven, Stratford and Milford
Opposite side boarding will be in effect at West Haven, Stratford and Milford during the AM Peak from Monday, October 5th through Friday, October 16th.
This change to service is a result of necessary track work in that vicinity. Please listen for announcements as there could be changes to service during these hours as needed. We thank you for your patience as we continue to make improvements along our right-of-way.
New Port Jervis and Pascack Valley Line Schedules Effective Sunday, September 13
Major changes to look for include:
• On the Port Jervis Line, a new weekday mid-day train departs Hoboken at 2:41 PM (Penn Station-NY at 2:29 PM) and arrives at Middletown at 4:19 PM. To make room for this “addition,” the 1:13 PM train to Middletown now departs Hoboken at 12:42 PM (Penn Station-NY at 12:37 PM).
• On the Pascack Valley Line a new late night weekday train now departs Hoboken at 11:13 PM (Penn Station-NY at 11:06 PM), arriving in Spring Valley at 12:23 AM. This train operates 30 minutes later and replaces the 10:42 PM train from Hoboken (10:35 PM from Penn Station-NY).
Due to NJ TRANSIT’s decision, the last outbound weekday train (departing Hoboken at 12:45 AM) will no longer operate Monday – Thursday nights.
As an alternative, the following late-night services are available:
– Coach USA’s Route 11A to Pearl River, Nanuet and Spring Valley from the Port Authority Bus Terminal in Midtown Manhattan departs at 12:15 AM, arriving at Pearl River Town Center at 1:25 AM, Nanuet Mall at 1:35 AM and Spring Valley Station at 1:47 AM. For more details visit www.coachusa.com.
– TappanZEExpress bus service at Tarrytown Station to Nanuet Park & Ride and Spring Valley Station connecting with the 11:47 PM Hudson Line train from Grand Central Terminal. For more details visit www.rocklandbus.com .
The last Pascack Valley Line inbound weekday train will operate approximately 30 minutes later, departing Spring Valley at 12:05 AM.
• On both lines, be sure to check for minor adjustments to train times that may affect your commute.