New Port Jervis and Pascack Valley Line Schedules Effective Sunday, September 13
Major changes to look for include:
• On the Port Jervis Line, a new weekday mid-day train departs Hoboken at 2:41 PM (Penn Station-NY at 2:29 PM) and arrives at Middletown at 4:19 PM. To make room for this “addition,” the 1:13 PM train to Middletown now departs Hoboken at 12:42 PM (Penn Station-NY at 12:37 PM).
• On the Pascack Valley Line a new late night weekday train now departs Hoboken at 11:13 PM (Penn Station-NY at 11:06 PM), arriving in Spring Valley at 12:23 AM. This train operates 30 minutes later and replaces the 10:42 PM train from Hoboken (10:35 PM from Penn Station-NY).
Due to NJ TRANSIT’s decision, the last outbound weekday train (departing Hoboken at 12:45 AM) will no longer operate Monday – Thursday nights.
As an alternative, the following late-night services are available:
– Coach USA’s Route 11A to Pearl River, Nanuet and Spring Valley from the Port Authority Bus Terminal in Midtown Manhattan departs at 12:15 AM, arriving at Pearl River Town Center at 1:25 AM, Nanuet Mall at 1:35 AM and Spring Valley Station at 1:47 AM. For more details visit www.coachusa.com.
– TappanZEExpress bus service at Tarrytown Station to Nanuet Park & Ride and Spring Valley Station connecting with the 11:47 PM Hudson Line train from Grand Central Terminal. For more details visit www.rocklandbus.com .
The last Pascack Valley Line inbound weekday train will operate approximately 30 minutes later, departing Spring Valley at 12:05 AM.
• On both lines, be sure to check for minor adjustments to train times that may affect your commute.