Hudson Valley, CT & Beyond Getaways
Hudson Valley Food, Wine & Spirits Bike TourMay 1 - November 4, 2018
SEE IT! Taste the best of the Hudson Valley on a scenic 20-mile private bike tour that takes in breathtaking scenery as you make stops along the way to taste locally produced wine, spirits and cider. An awesome lunch is also part of the day, featuring foods from the farms you will ride past!
To make a reservation for a tour, please go to biketourconcierge.com or call 917-748-1119 for more information.
- Metro-North round-trip rail ticket
- Rental bicycles and helmets for each rider
- Snacks and water throughout ride
- Lunch and cocktails at Gardiner Liquid Mercantile
- Tasting and distillery tour at Tuthilltown Sprits
- Tasting at Whitecliff Vineyards
PRICE: $895 for 2 riders. $300 each additional rider
GET THERE! Take the Hudson Line to Poughkeepsie Station. Train departs Grand Central Terminal at 8:43 a.m. Return back from Poughkeepsie Station on train departing at 6:54 p.m.
- Google Translate