Hudson Valley, CT & Beyond Getaways
Captain Lawrence Brewery Bike TourMay 12, June 8 & 9, July 14, August 4, September 29, October 27
(or any day between May 1 and November 11 with a group of 5 or more)
SEE IT! Experience one of the best local breweries in the New York Region on your bike! Let Gotham Bicycle Tours take you there with an all-inclusive 35-mile bike tour along the “Old Put”. This former rail line is now a scenic bike path, where you can learn all about the history of the railroad. After enjoying a picnic lunch on your ride, arrive at the Captain Lawrence Brewery where a tasting of up to 10 beers is included. All levels and abilities welcome.
To make a reservation for a tour visit here or call 917-748-1119 for more information.
- Metro-North round-trip rail ticket
- Snacks, water and picnic lunch during the ride
- Souvenir tasting glass from Captain Lawrence Brewery
- Up to 10 samples of various beers from the tasting room
- Full vehicle support throughout the ride and to/from the train station
GET THERE! Take the Harlem Line to Brewster Station. Train departs Grand Central Terminal at 8:10 a.m. Your return trip will be from North White Plains Station.
- Google Translate