Hudson Valley, CT & Beyond Getaways
Beacon Bites & Beverages Walking TourSaturdays, April through October at 2 p.m.
The Hudson Valley is exploding with craft beverages and culinary bites with its proximity to the Culinary Institute of America and local farms. It's the perfect combination giving locals and out of towners fresh, innovative bites and beverages by local artisans and chefs. This guided walk is 3-hours and 45-minutes and starts in front of the "Head" mural on the corner of North Chestnut Street and 314 Main Street. The meeting location is very significant to this explosion of history and culture. Explore Beacon with 4-5 tastings of craft beverages and innovative bites while shop owners, distillers, brewers, and chefs give you an intimate insight into the transformation of the East End of Main Street.
- Metro-North round-trip rail tickets
- 3-hour and 45-minute guided tour of the East End of Main Street
- Tastings at 4-5 locations that may include the following
- Denning's Point Distillery - See how spirits are produced with a philosophy of creating the smallest environmental footprint possible.
- Drink More Good - Organic and locally sourced soda syrups hand-crafted in Beacon.
- Hudson Valley Brewery - Balanced, approachable beer conditioned with flavors like passion fruit, vanilla balm, hibiscus, blueberry, and citrus.
- Beacon Pantry - An intimate, boutique style market and cafe with meats, charcuterie, and gourmet cheeses.
- Beacon Bath & Bubble - Taste an old fashion soda float with guests creating the winning combination and More
To make a reservation for a tour, click here or call 845-943-9490 for more information. Package must be purchase at least seven days in advance for rail tickets to be mailed.
Take the Hudson Line to Beacon Station. Train departs Grand Central Terminal at 11:43 a.m. Meeting location is on the corner of 314 Main Street and North Chestnut Street. Transportation to the meeting location is not included but can be arranged. Please call 845-943-9490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
View Beacon Arts Guide here.
- Google Translate