Hudson Valley, CT & Beyond Getaways
Pine Ridge Dude Ranch Day PassYear-round Daily
Set on a 150-acre site in the Shawangunk Mountains, this all-inclusive, ranch-style resort is 4.9 miles from Minnewaska State Park and 7.5 miles from Witch's Hole State Forest. Families have been visiting this dude ranch for more than 40 years. For more information, visit Pine Ridge Dude Ranch here.
DAY PASS INCLUDES:
- One free pony ride per Child
- Access to all Facilities
- Indoor Pool with Double Flume Waterslide
- Tractor Rides to the Private Lake
- Bounce Pillow
- Rock Wall
- Petting Zoo
- Activities with the Social Director
- Basketball, Tennis, Bocci, Mini Golf, Shuffleboard, Playground, Snow Tubing, Ice Skating
- Package price from GCT/Harlem-125th Street: adults, $67.25; seniors, persons with disabilities and individuals receiving Medicare, $60.50; children 12, $60.25; children 6-11, $30, children 5, $14; children under 5, $12.
- Package price from other stations: check here for price from your boarding station.
Purchase your package from any Metro-North ticket office or full-service ticket vending machine (excluding Peekskill Station).
Take the Hudson Line to the Poughkeepsie Train Station. Before your trip, visit Zipcar to reserve a car (Zipcar located at station) or take an UBER or LYFT that can bring you directly to the ranch. Or, taxi service through Chase Transportation can be reserved ahead of your trip by calling (845) 389-0835. Check here for an ITINERARY.
- Google Translate