Hudson Valley, CT & Beyond Getaways
Presidents' Day Winter FestMonday, February 19, 2018
10:00am to 2:00pm
Come explore one of Newburgh's hidden gems-and enjoy a little exercise in the process. Activities will include ice skating, snowshoeing and winter survival tips. Skates and snowshoes will be available in most sizes. This event is free!
- 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.-Ice skating (skates available)
- 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.-Explore the park (snowshoe demos)
- 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Test ride a fat bike (fat bike demos)
- 10:15 a.m.-Guided snowshoe trek to Mill Pond and the top of Snake Hill (moderately strenuous)
- Noon - 1:30 p.m.-Winter survival program through Wild Earth
Manager Anthony Coneski: email@example.com or 845-473-4440, ext. 273
For more information, visit www.scenichudson.org
Address: Crystal Lake, 100 Temple Avenue, Newburgh, NY 12550 Getting there:
Take the Hudson Line to Beacon Station. Before your trip, visit Zipcar.com/metro-north to reserve a car, it's a short drive to Crystal Lake from the station.
- Google Translate