Upper Hudson Line Weekend Schedule Change, Saturday and Sunday,
Sept 15-16 and Sept. 22-23
Hudson Line train service will be adjusted on the weekends of Sept. 15-16 and Sept. 22-23 to accommodate necessary track work in the area between Cortlandt and Peekskill. This infrastructure work will improve the reliability of train service.
- To accommodate this work, trains operating between Poughkeepsie and Cortlandt will run on an hourly schedule.
- Local trains operating between Grand Central Terminal (GCT) and Croton-Harmon, as well as Yankee Clipper trains from Croton-Harmon to Yankees/153rd St. will run on a regular weekend schedule.
The following schedule adjustments will be made on these weekends:Southbound to Grand Central Terminal
- Trains from Poughkeepsie to GCT will depart Poughkeepsie as normal and will arrive at GCT 5 minutes later than the current timetable (March 18 to Sept 30, 2018).
- Three inbound trains departing Poughkeepsie at 9:40 AM, 10:40 AM, and 3:40 PM will be canceled.
- The 1:40 PM Yankee Clipper departure from Poughkeepsie on these Saturdays, and the 9:40 AM Yankee Clipper departure from Poughkeepsie on these Sundays, will not operate. Customers may take the 9:50 AM or 1:50 PM train from Poughkeepsie to Yankees-E. 153rd Street instead.
- Trains from GCT to Poughkeepsie will depart 10 minutes later and will arrive at Poughkeepsie 15 minutes later than the current timetable (March 18 to Sept 30, 2018).
- Three PM outbound trains, 4:14, 5:14 & 6:14 PM will be canceled, and all Yankee Clipper trains to Poughkeepsie will be canceled.
- Trains from Yankees-153rd St. to Poughkeepsie AFTER the baseball games will depart 10 minutes later than the times shown in the Yankees service timetable.
To download a copy of the temporary schedule, click here http://web.mta.info/mnr/pdf/PublicTT-CP39Outage.pdf
See our interactive schedule page for train time information here, http://as0.mta.info/mnr/schedules/sched_form.cfm
- Google Translate