As Metro-North continues to gradually reopen in response to changes in heath guidelines, we continue special protocols to keep our customers and employees safe and healthy. These measures are intended to allow safe travel on our trains as customers begin their return to work.
The current PDF schedules for the Hudson, Harlem and New Haven Lines can be found here, http://web.mta.info/mnr/html/planning/schedules/schedules.htm, or you can access the schedule directly at www.mta.info, or by using TrainTime®.
- We continue to provide the most aggressive cleaning and disinfecting program in agency history, fully disinfecting our stations twice a day, and trains every 24 hours.
- Customers and employees must wear face masks or coverings while on Metro-North property, regardless of social distancing.
- If you don't have a mask, ask your conductor for one. At many stations there are also new Vengo vending machines where you can purchase a face covering.
- As a courtesy, and to enable continuous mask usage, please refrain from eating or drinking on the train.
- Customers and employees should social distance by 6 -feet or more where possible, especially in stations, on platforms, when entering trains and in the Terminal.
- Floor decals indicating safe social distancing have been placed throughout our system. Please follow these recommended social distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer is available from dispensers at all stations.
At Metro-North, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority. We look forward to a gradual return to service.