ALTERNATE WEEKDAY SERVICE PLAN FOR PORT JERVIS & PASCACK VALLEY LINE CUSTOMERS
NJ TRANSIT rail service remains suspended in and out of Hoboken due to a train accident at Hoboken station.
Metro-North will provide the following alternate weekday service plan until further notice:
Bus Service Options MTA Metro-North is providing a limited shuttle bus service for Metro-North customers that will operate from the following locations during peak hours:
- Middletown Station (to Beacon Station on the Hudson Line)
- Harriman Station (to Tarrytown Station on the Hudson Line)
- Palisades Center Park and Ride in West Nyack (to Tarrytown Station on the Hudson Line)
This weekday, rush-hour, peak direction only shuttle service will be extremely limited. There will be no off-peak, weekend or reverse commute service.
Click here to view the Shuttle Service Map.
Ferry Service Options Some parking is available for Metro-North customers at the two Metro-North ferry services that connect with our Hudson Line train service: Newburgh-Beacon Ferry Service Haverstraw-Ossining Ferry Service
Metro-North will cross-honor West of Hudson Metro-North tickets on the Hudson & Harlem Lines and the ferry services.
Please also visit the NJTRANSIT website at www.njtransit.com for the latest Port Jervis Line & Pascack Valley Line train service information.
Be Prepared - Know Before You Go: Stay connected with us for updates by visiting this website where you can:
- Sign up for free e-mail and text alerts for all MTA services
- Download the free Metro-North Train Time app, as well as apps for other MTA services, for real-time updates
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
- Also monitor your local news outlets for updates.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this time.
- Google Translate