EasyPay MetroCard: Convenience & Savings
EasyPay is for both full-fare and reduced-fare customers who want to enjoy the benefits of MetroCard that never runs out of rides.
The EasyPay MetroCard is linked to your credit or debit card, and refills automatically as you use it.
Create an account today, and in about three weeks, you'll receive your new EasyPay MetroCard in the mail. Use it right away and enjoy the benefits.
With EasyPay there's no more waiting in line to buy or refill a MetroCard.
All EasyPay customers have the convenience of using our automated telephone service or easypaymetrocard.com to track their account 24/7. Our Account Service Center specialists are also available to assist you six days a week, except holidays, Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at 1-877-323-RIDE (7433).
Like any other MetroCard, your EasyPay MetroCard has an expiration date. You'll find the date on the back of your card. About one (1) week prior to the expiration date you will receive a replacement card from us. If you have not received your replacement MetroCard by this date, please contact us.
Click here for EasyPayXpress MetroCard Deals
Full-fare EasyPayXpress MetroCard.
EasyPay Reduced-Fare MetroCard
with the EasyPay designation.
Become an EasyPay Reduced-Fare customer
Here’s all you need to do:
- Get the application: senior or disabled
- Mail your completed application to us
- Get your new card in the mail and use it right away.
Enjoy the benefits of both Pay-Per-Ride and Unlimited Ride options
Here’s how it works:
- You can ride any subway, local or express bus
- Open your account with $10 with the Pay-Per-Ride option
- Earn an 5% bonus for every $5.50 added, so your account starts with $10.50
- Your account replenishes automatically when your balance falls below $10
- Your replenishment amount may be increased to cover the number of rides you take during your billing cycle; you will receive a notice informing you of the new replenishment amount
- You never pay more than $60.50 in a billing cycle ($60.50 is half of the $121.00 cost of a 30-Day Unlimited Ride card). Your account automatically converts to unlimited rides whenever the required number of subway and/or local bus rides has been fulfilled. Express bus fares are added to the total of your monthly rides, but do not count towards the unlimited ride conversion per month
- There are no charges if you are not using your EasyPay MetroCard.
- Google Translate