Your opportunity to have a positive impact on communities on Long Island and in New York City
The mission of the LIRR’s Sponsorship Program is to provide an opportunity for individuals, businesses and community groups to showcase their civic pride by participating in efforts to enhance the community and customer experience.
What You Need To Do
- Enter into a Sponsorship Agreement with the LIRR for a period of at least two years.
- Contribute between $10,000 and $600,000 annually (tax deductible to the extent permitted by law).
- Select one of 124 stations, a train car, or a designated portion of the surrounding track for agreed upon enhancements and improvements.
Where Your Dollars Will Go
Sponsor contributions will be earmarked for work that will enhance the community and customer experience resulting in:
- Enhanced physical appearance and condition of LIRR facilities through increased cleaning and maintenance;
- Improved customer experience by adding customer amenities to stations and beautifying the interior of older train cars.
Whatever the commitment, you will improve the experience of LIRR customers and the community.
What You Will Get
Sponsor benefits may include:
- Public recognition through press outreach and, where warranted, a press event;
- Tailored recognition based on Silver, Gold or Platinum Sponsorship commitment;
- Social Media presence throughout the duration of the sponsorship;
- Recognition placard(s);
- Station page, audio and/or digital announcements;
- Reports on the use of participant funds and project progress.
To learn about this opportunity, please contact:
LIRR Market Development
Click Here to download brochure.
- Google Translate