Hamptons Reserve Service: The Best Route to the Hamptons!
Cannonball Hamptons Reserve Eastbound Service
(Fridays at 4:06 PM) from Penn Station is sold out for the following dates: 8/1, 8/15 and 8/22.
New For 2014:
- Reservation Policy
- Ticket Changes
- Cancellation/Refund Policy
- Phone Reservations
- Boarding Tips
- Hamptons Reserve Schedule
- Cell Phone Courtesy
- Join our Mailing List
- Contact Us
Looks like summer is finally on its way and the LIRR is ready to take you to your Hamptons destinations quickly, safely and comfortably with Hamptons Reserve service on the Cannonball. For under $50 each way, Hamptons Reserve service offers you direct travel - every Friday at 4:06pm from Penn Station to Westhampton in 95 minutes and every Sunday departing Montauk at 6:37pm. All with the added comfort of a reserved seat and at-seat bar service!
- The reservation office opens Thursday May 1st for SEASONAL reservations. Seasonal reservations require purchasing seats for eight (8) or more travel dates in either direction (Eastbound or Westbound)
- Non Seasonal reservations are now accepted on a week by week basis – Monday – Thursday 9am – 3pm for each week of travel. Travel beginning Monday, May 19th.
- No more US Mail reservations – we have a more efficient reservation system! Go here, print out a form and email it to us at: email@example.com or if you prefer to speak directly to a phone representative, our reservation lines are open Monday – Thursday, 9am-3pm. No voicemail messages accepted.
- All reservations require a credit card payment (AMEX, Visa, MasterCard, Discover) at time of booking.
- Rail and seat all on ONE TICKET!
- No more waiting for your Hamptons Reserve tickets to come in the mail. Weekly tickets will be available for pick up at Penn Station starting at noon on Fridays from the Hamptons Reserve table. SEASONAL tickets will be produced in bulk and will be available in advance at the Customer Services Office; see your confirmation e-mail for details.
- Hampton Reserve Rail & Seat ticket is valid for travel ONLY on the date and time printed on the ticket.
- Cancellations MUST be made in advance. All cancellations must be made by NOON of the Thursday prior to your departure date. If cancellation is not made in advance, no refund will be given.
- Cancellations can be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tickets must be sent back within 60 days from the date of sale on the tickets to receive a refund.
- Once you cancel, mail in your tickets to: Hamptons Reserve Office at 93-59 183rd Street, Hollis, NY 11423, mail code 3158A. Include your name and address and ALL tickets being returned. Tickets must be returned within 60 days of the date of sale on the ticket. All refund requests must be received no later than October 31st, 2014.
- Hamptons Reserve tickets are subject to a $10 refund processing fee.
- Eastbound Service - $47 in advance
Departs Fridays – 4:06pm from Penn Station - May 23rd through August 29th and goes non-stop to Westhampton in 95 minutes. For the 4th of July holiday weekend the Cannonball East will depart on Thursday 7/3 (no 7/4 Cannonball).
- Westbound Service – $39.75 in advance
Departs Sundays at 6:37pm from Montauk, East Hampton at 7:01pm, Bridgehampton at 7:10pm, Southampton at 7:20pm, Hampton Bays at 7:31pm and Westhampton at 7:39pm, then express to Jamaica arriving at 9:09pm and then on to Penn for a 9:31 arrival.
- Require purchasing seats for eight (8) or more travel dates in either direction (Eastbound or Westbound).
- All tickets must be paid for at time of reservation
- Tickets will be available for pick up in bulk at Penn Station starting at noon on Friday’s from the Hamptons Reserve table or in advance at the Customer Services Office; see your confirmation e-mail for details.
- Seasonal Reservation Form
Weekly Reservations: Beginning May 19th
- You can ONLY make your reservations one week at a time - beginning the Monday of the week you are traveling via email OR phone. ABSOLUTELY NO ADVANCE ORDERS WILL BE TAKEN.
- Weekly Reservation Form
- Call 511, say “LIRR” at the prompt, say “More Options,” at the main menu say “Hamptons Reserve.”
- Reservationists will process requests. No voicemails accepted.
- The reservation office will be open Monday through Thursday 9am – 3pm for phone reservations.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your reservation has been processed.
- Hamptons Reserve service cars (#4055 and #4061) will always be the first two cars for Cannonball East and the rear first car for Cannonball West.
- Please arrive 30 minutes early to allow enough time for boarding.
- At Penn Station please enter station by 34th Street Corridor and board Hamptons Reserve in the first two cars. Easy access is available by boarding via Track 19 entrance to the left of Penn Station Ticket Windows, next to McDonalds (see Hamptons Reserve access map here).
- For return on Cannonball West always board last two cars from East End Stations.
- Car & seat numbers are given when your reservation is filled.
- Please properly store your luggage under your seat or in overhead racks and away from the aisles, stairs or vestibule areas.
- Extra luggage space is available near the bar and on the lower level of the car.
- Bicycles are not allowed on the Cannonball train. See LIRR Bicycle Permit Regulations
Hamptons Reserve Schedule
Hamptons Reserve service is available on The Cannonball East, our premier non-stop express train to the Hamptons/Montauk on Friday afternoons and returning on Sundays on The Cannonball West during the summer as follows:
Train Service Schedule
Eastbound (Cannonball East) to Hamptons/Montauk & Westbound (Cannonball West) to Penn Station
| The Cannonball
Please Board First Two Cars
Please Board Rear Two Cars
*Special eastbound service, Thursday, July 3rd. May not include bar service.
**Special Monday westbound service on May 26 and September 1.
- Please be courteous and aware of others around you when using your cell phone.
- Keep your call short and to the point - fellow customers may be trying to sleep or relax.
- If you must engage in an extended phone conversation, move to the vestibule of the train to minimize impact on others.
- Use silent or vibrating ringer options.
- Refrain from accepting incoming calls when possible. If you must receive a call, keep your cell phone handy so you can answer quickly and keep it short.
- Utilize the cell phone’s caller ID or text messaging features to screen incoming calls. Let your voicemail manage non-urgent calls.
Every year a pre-season letter and summer schedule is sent to our Mailing List customers.
We hope to see you often this summer and thank you very much for your patronage. If you have any questions, please contact our Hamptons Reserve service representatives by calling 511 - say “LIRR” – then say “More Options” at the LIRR opening greeting – then say “Hamptons Reserve”.
- Google Translate