New York City Getaways
Explore various neighborhoods in Manhattan or
Brooklyn on Gray Line’s hop-on, hop-off double-decker
bus. Spend as much time as you like at one stop,
re-board a bus and continue on to the next neighborhood.
- Uptown Loop: Central Park, Lincoln Center, the Apollo Theatre, Harlem neighborhoods, American Museum of Natural History, the Museum Mile.
- Downtown Loop:Empire State Building, Greenwich Village, SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown, South Street Seaport, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, United Nations.
- Brooklyn Loop: Cadman Plaza/Brooklyn Heights, Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn Museum of Art/Brooklyn Botanic Garden/Fulton Mall.
- Night Tour: From Times Square to Little Italy. In season this becomes a “Holiday Lights Tour” of store windows, Rockefeller Center tree, etc.
Discount Package Includes: Up to 37% Savings
- LIRR Off-Peak Round-Trip rail fare
- Coupon for choice of tour listed above. Turn in at Gray Line Visitors Center. Upgrades to other tours available there.
Adults: $53.75 Zones 1-10; $64.75 Zones 12-14
Children (5-11): $31.25
Seniors 65+ should check current regular admission and rail fare and compare
with adult package price.
Your LIRR package ticket includes an admission ticket. Turn in this portion of the ticket at the Gray Line Visitors Center, 777 Eighth Avenue (between 47th and 48th Streets), where you can select the tour you want. When you arrive at the Visitors Center, you can opt to upgrade to another tour.
For additional information on schedules and dates of operation, visit: www.newyorksightseeing.com.
Buying Tickets at LIRR Gray, Green or Blue Ticket Machines:
Press the “Getaways/Packages” button on the first screen, then select NYC Getaways, then the button for your package or deal. Pay with credit cards or ATM/debit cards. Gray and green machines also accept cash. See here for more information on buying tickets.
Travel Information from Penn Station:
Address: Gray Line Visitors Center; 777 Eighth Avenue (between 47th and 48 Streets); 212-445-0848 or 1-800-669-0051.
Walking: Walk west from Penn 34th Street entrance to 8th Avenue; proceed uptown to 777 Eighth Avenue.
For Travel information, see schedules or call 511and say "LIRR".
- Google Translate