New York City Getaways
Explore various neighborhoods in Manhattan or
Brooklyn on Gray Line’s hop-on, hop-off double-decker bus. Spend as much time as you like at one stop, re-board a bus and continue on to the next neighborhood.
- Uptown Loop: Central Park, Lincoln Center, the Apollo Theatre, Harlem neighborhoods, American Museum of Natural History, the Museum Mile.
- Downtown Loop: Empire State Building, Greenwich Village, SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown, South Street Seaport, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, United Nations.
- Night Tour: See New York when it sparkles! Enjoy nighttime views and ambiance of Midtown Manhattan. Also marvel at the memorable views of Chinatown, Empire State Building, SoHo, Little Italy, Manhattan Bridge, Brooklyn Bridge and more!
Discount Package Includes: Up to 25% Savings
- LIRR Off-Peak Round-Trip rail fare
- Admission ticket* for any of the above tours (Redeem at Gray Line Visitors Center)
Adults: $62.25 Zones 1-10; $74.25 Zones 12-14
Children (5-11): $38.75
Seniors 65+ should check current regular admission and rail fare and compare with adult package price.
Your LIRR package includes an admission ticket. Turn in this portion of the ticket at the Gray Line Visitors Center where you can select your desired tour. Upgrades to other tours are also available at the Gray Line Visitors Center.
The Gray Line Visitors Center is located on 777 Eighth Avenue (between 47th & 48th Streets)
For additional information, tour schedules, and hours of operation visit: www.newyorksightseeing.com
Buying Tickets at LIRR Gray, Green or Blue Ticket Machines:
Press the “Getaways/Packages” button on the first screen, then select NYC Getaways, then the button for your package or deal. Pay with credit cards or ATM/debit cards. Gray and green machines also accept cash. See here for more information on buying tickets.
Travel Information from Penn Station:
Address: Gray Line Visitors Center; 777 Eighth Avenue (between 47th and 48 Streets); 212-445-0848 or 1-800-669-0051.
Walking: Walk west from Penn 34th Street entrance to 8th Avenue; proceed uptown to 777 Eighth Avenue.
For Travel information, see schedules or call 511and say "LIRR".
- Google Translate