Long Island Getaways
With a collection of the most popular upscale brands and designer name stores, along with restaurants, cafes and a 16-screen theater, Tanger Outlets in Deer Park is a premier shopping and entertainment destination.
Discount Package Includes:
- Round-Trip rail to/from Deer Park Station
- Shuttle to/from Tanger Outlets - The Arches
- Voucher to exchange at the Shoppers Services Center for a coupon book worth hundreds of dollars in additional savings.
The shuttle will stop/pick up outside the Shoppers Services Center, near Neiman Marcus Last Call. Turn in the voucher for the coupon book there before shopping. Return to the shuttle stop 20 minutes before train time.
|1||Penn Station, Atlantic Terminal,
Woodside, Kew Gardens, Forest Hills,
East New York, Nostrand Avenue
|4||New Hyde Park, Merillon Ave, Mineola||$12.00||$6.00|
|7||Carle Place, Westbury, Hicksville, Bethpage, Farmingdale||$6.50||$3|
|9||Wyandanch, Deer Park||$6.50||$3|
|10||Brentwood, Central Islip, Ronkonkoma||$6.50||$3|
*Zone 1 & 3 Adult fares are not valid for eastbound travel during the PM Peak (trains leaving NYC weekdays from 4-8 PM, except all off-peak days such as Black Friday).
Children: Up to four children, ages 5-11, may accompany each adult for $2.00 roundtrip ($2 onboard). Children under 5 are free.
For store hours, click here: http://www.tangeroutlet.com/deerpark/hours.
Take a Ronkonkoma Branch train to/from Deer Park Station, and board the Tanger Deer Park Shuttle:
- TANGER DEER PARK SHUTTLE LOCATION/HOURS - This special shuttle operated by Tanger Deer Park will meet trains at the east end of the north platform, up to 1/2 hour before store opening and after store closing times.
- USE THE OVERPASS - Customers using the south platform are directed to use the overpass just west of the station building. When traveling from NYC/western LI, sit in the middle of the train for easier access to overpass, and follow directional signage. Wheel chair customers should use the ramp access to the street level, and proceed to the shuttle bus location.
- DO NOT CROSS AT GATES - Trains travel from both directions,
and are scheduled close in time to one another.
- CENTER STOPS - The shuttle will stop/pick up outside the Shoppers Services Center, located near Neiman Marcus Last Call, Turn in the ticket voucher for the coupon book here before shopping. Restrooms are available at this location as well. Please return to the shuttle stop 20 minutes before train time. For customers returning on the 5:03 PM train to NY, you must be at the bus stop no later than 4:20 PM. After this train, there is no westbound train until 7:29 PM.
- SHUTTLE HOTLINE 631-667-3600.
For more information visit the Tanger Outlets website or call (631) 667-0600.
At Gray, Green or Blue Ticket Machines (not available at Red, Daily Ticket Machines)
All machines accept credit and debit cards; gray and green machines also accept cash.
Select "Deals & Getaways", then "Long Island Getaways" followed by the tour or package of your choice (listed in alphabetical order). Escorted tour tickets can be purchased up to midnight on Thursday of the week of the tour. Non-escorted "Package" tickets are available on all days that they are valid for without time restrictions.
Please be aware that multiple tickets/vouchers will print; LIRR rail tickets will print last. Be sure to take all items dispensed when completing your transaction.
See here for more information on buying tickets.For Travel information, see schedules or call 511and say "LIRR".
All train times, prices and dates may be subject to change.
- Google Translate