Long Island Getaways
Oyster Bay Village
Saturday & Sunday ONLY, May 25 - September 1
Spend an enjoyable day in President Theodore Roosevelt's hometown, one of the most picturesque and historic areas of the North Shore of Long Island.
Visit attractions such as:
- Billy Joel’s 20th Century Motorcycles
- Oyster Bay Historical Society’s Wightman House & Koenig Center
- Oyster Bay Railroad Museum
- Raynham Hall Museum
- Theodore Roosevelt Memorial Park
- Oyster Bay Brewing Company
OysterRides minivans will provide round-trip transportation to select point of interest:
- Sagamore Hill National Historic Site
- Theodore Roosevelt Bird Sanctuary
- Young’s Memorial Cemetery
- Western Waterfront
Discount Package Includes:
- Discounted round-trip rail
- Voucher for round-trip minivan transportation
- Voucher redeemable at Oyster Bay Rail Road Museum visitors center for:
- Museum tote bag
- "Welcome to Oyster Bay" packet, including a self-guided walking tour
- "Chamber of Commerce Guide" to eating establishments and retail shops offering discounts
Call Oyster Bay Railroad Museum Visitor Center at (516) 558-7036 for particulars. For Oyster Rides Taxi call (516) 922-2222.
Children: $10 (5-11)
Train Schedule (Call to Confirm):
Take any off-peak Oyster Bay Branch train to Oyster Bay Station. Take a short minivan ride to the Oyster Bay Railroad Museum Visitor Center where you can redeem your voucher. Hours of operation are 10 AM to 4 PM, Saturday and Sunday only – May 25 through September 1.
At Gray, Green or Blue Ticket Machines (not available at Red, Daily Ticket Machines)
All machines accept credit and debit cards; gray and green machines also accept cash.
Select "Deals & Getaways", then "Long Island Getaways" followed by the tour or package of your choice (listed in alphabetical order). Escorted tour tickets can be purchased up to midnight on Thursday of the week of the tour. Non-escorted "Package" tickets are available on all days that they are valid for without time restrictions.
Please be aware that multiple tickets/vouchers will print; LIRR rail tickets will print last. Be sure to take all items dispensed when completing your transaction.
See here for more information on buying tickets.For Travel information, see schedules or call 511and say "LIRR".
All train times, prices and dates may be subject to change.
- Google Translate