Long Island MacArthur Airport (ISP)
Please check for travel restrictions before purchasing this package.
Long Island MacArthur Airport (ISP)Daily
A convenient way to Long Island MacArthur Airport (ISP), located just 1.5 miles away from our Ronkonkoma Station.
Discount Package Includes:
- One-way rail to or from Ronkonkoma Station
- Village Taxi Shuttle to or from the Ronkonkoma Station/Airport (show voucher to driver)
|1||Penn Station, Atlantic Terminal,
Woodside, Kew Gardens, Forest Hills,
East New York, Nostrand Avenue
|4||New Hyde Park, Merillon Ave, Mineola||$12.50||$8.75|
|7||Carle Place, Westbury, Hicksville, Bethpage, Farmingdale||$11.00||$8.00|
|9||Wyandanch, Deer Park||$8.25||$6.50|
|10||Brentwood, Central Islip||$8.25||$6.50|
- Rail: Adults traveling with children, ages 5-11 during off peak may purchase a Family Fare ticket on board the train for $1 each way (up to four per adult). Peak Fares for children are ½ the price of regular adult fares.
- Shuttle: Fare ($5) can be paid directly to the Village Taxi driver for each child.
- Rail/Shuttle: Children under 5 ride free
This package is not available at the airport or on-board trains, so purchase tickets in advance at ticket offices or from gray or blue “Tickets” machines under “Getaways and Packages”.
Take any Ronkonkoma Branch train to/from Ronkonkoma Station, and board the Village Taxi Transportation Shuttle:
- SHUTTLE LOCATION - Village Taxi is located at 90 Railroad Avenue northside of Ronkonkoma Station..
- HOURS - Shuttle operates to meet all Ronkonkoma trains.
- USE THE OVERPASS - Customers arriving on the center or south side platform can use the overpass to the north side. When traveling from NYC/western stations, sit in the middle of the train for easier access to overpass, and follow directional signage.
- AIRPORT STOPS - The shuttle will pick up curbside by baggage claim; follow the directional signs.
- SHUTTLE HOTLINE - 631-588-1055
We recommend that you bring only luggage that you can comfortably carry yourself. The LIRR does not offer redcap or baggage handling services. Luggage should be stored in overhead racks and not take up seat space or block the aisles or doorways of trains. Luggage may not be left unattended and customers must remain near their luggage. Bags and containers are subject to random search by MTA police.
At Gray, Green or Blue Ticket Machines (not available at Red, Daily Ticket Machines)
All machines accept credit and debit cards; gray and green machines also accept cash.
Select "Deals & Getaways", then "Long Island Getaways or NYC Getaways" followed by the tour or package of your choice (listed in alphabetical order). Escorted tour tickets can be purchased up to midnight on Thursday of the week of the tour. Non-escorted "Package" tickets are available on all days that they are valid for without time restrictions.
Please be aware that multiple tickets/vouchers will print; LIRR rail tickets will print last. Be sure to take all items dispensed when completing your transaction.
See here for more information on buying tickets.
For Travel information, see schedules or call 511 and say "LIRR".
All train times, prices and dates may be subject to change.
- Google Translate