ALL ABOARD…The LIRR Holiday Express!
Saturday, December 1st @ 9:50 AM SOLD OUT
(Non-stop from Ronkonkoma to Penn Station) Sunday, December 2nd @ 10:00 AM SOLD OUT
(Non-stop from Babylon to Penn Station)
Gather the family and join the Long Island Rail Road’s 3rd Annual Holiday Express – a fun-filled exclusive experience that turns your ride into a non-stop holiday journey from the LIRR’s Ronkonkoma or Babylon Stations direct to NYC. Make it part of your holiday tradition, as you enjoy Manhattan during this festive time of year!
Your memory-making Holiday Express experience includes:
- A reserved train seat for one-way, non-stop passage direct from either Ronkonkoma Station or Babylon Station to Penn Station on a holiday decorated bi-level train.
- Giveaways and on-board festivities, including Carolers, and a visit from Santa and his elves!
Reserve your train seat today. Seats are limited and reservations will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The reservation office will be open and accept reservations starting Nov 1, 2018.
- All reservations are online ONLY on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Click to fill out reservation request form here.
- All tickets must be paid for at the time of reservation.
- Information on how to get your train tickets will be included in your reservation email confirmation.
- All customers that are unable to get a reservation due to the train being sold out will be placed on a waiting list in the order in which their request was received. If cancellations are received, we will contact you to inquire if you still wish to make a reservation.
- Adults (Ronkonkoma): $35.75 (includes reserved train seat charge).
- Adults (Babylon): $33.50 (included reserved train seat charge).
- Children (5-11): $1.00 (family fare policy applies). Max. 4 children per fare paying Adult.
- Children under 5 are free; however, we must be notified of their attendance to secure a seat on the train.
- Cancellations MUST be made in advance. All cancellations must be made by NOON Thursday November 29, 2018. If cancellation is not made in advance, no refund will be given
- Cancellations can be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tickets must be sent back within 60 days from the date of sale on the tickets to receive a refund.
- Once you cancel, mail in your tickets to: Holiday Express Office at 146-01 Archer Avenue, Jamaica, NY 11435, mail code 1437. Include your name and address and ALL tickets being returned. Tickets must be returned within 60 days of the date of sale on the ticket. All refund requests must be received no later than January 31, 2019.
- Holiday Express tickets are subject to a $10 refund processing fee.
- The train leaves at 9:50 AM (12/1 - Ronkonkoma) and 10:00 AM (12/2 - Babylon), please arrive 45 minutes early to allow enough time for boarding and to pick up your tickets.
- Car and seat numbers are given when your reservation is filled.
- There is ample unrestricted parking at the Ronkonkoma Station on weekends. There is also the convenient Ronkonkoma Parking Garage adjacent to the station which offers covered parking for a fee.
- There is ample metered parking on Sundays at Babylon Station.
- Step over the gap and hold young children by their hand when entering and exiting the train.
- Keep a safe distance from the edge of the platform.
- If you have any questions, please contact our Holiday Express service representatives by emailing email@example.com. NO RESERVATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED BY PHONE.
- Google Translate