Take the train to Freeport Station and walk downstairs for the n88 NICE Bus. For information visit: nicebus.com. No Late night concert service.
$21.00 from NYC and Brooklyn
$17.50 from Jamaica
The most renowned of all Long Island State Parks,
Jones Beach offers miles of sand, shoreline,
ocean surf, swimming pools and a two-mile-long
boardwalk. Train service is available approximately
every half hour.
- R/T Rail to and from Freeport Station
- Bus transportation (NICE Bus) to the East or West Bathhouses or the Central Mall at Jones Beach
Bring Children Along
- Children ages 5-11 ride for $2.00 round-trip with the LIRR Family Fare (up to 4 children per adult)
- If the children are under 44” tall, they ride free on the bus (up to 3 children per adult)
- On the LIRR, children under 5 ride free.
Tickets are not available in Ticket Machines; they can only be purchased from LIRR Ticket Windows.
- Google Translate