Memorial Day Weekend 5/23 - 5/25; Daily 6/27 to 9/7
Take the train to Freeport Station
and walk downstairs for the N88 NICE Bus.
$20.50 from NYC and Brooklyn
$17.00 from Jamaica
The most renowned of all Long Island State Parks, Jones Beach offers miles of sand, shoreline, ocean surf, swimming pools and a two-mile-long boardwalk. Train service is available approximately every half hour.
- R/T Rail to and from Freeport Station
- Bus transportation (NICE Bus) to the East or West Bathhouses or the Central Mall at Jones Beach
Bring Children Along
- Children ages 5-11 ride for $2.00 round-trip with the LIRR Family Fare (up to 4 children per adult)
- If the children are under 44” tall, they ride free on the bus (up to 3 children per adult)
- On the LIRR, children under 5 ride free.
No bus transportation to concerts at Jones Beach Theater.
At Gray, Green or Blue Ticket Machines (not available at Red, Daily Ticket Machines)
All machines accept credit and debit cards; gray and green machines also accept cash.
Select “Deals & Getaways”, then “Beach Getaways” followed by the package of your choice.
Please be aware that multiple tickets/vouchers will print; LIRR rail tickets will print last. Be sure to take all items dispensed when completing your transaction.
- Google Translate