Please be advised that the LIRR Stores department is currently accepting deliveries.
Previously Vendors were notified to cease deliveries in the event of a work stoppage.
All warehouse locations are fully operational and capable of receiving deliveries.
M-9 Passenger Railcar Procurement
Contracts, Planning & Construction and Major Projects Solicitations
- What We Procure
- Where We Advertise
- Current Solicitations
- Obtaining Documents and Other Information
- MBE / WBE Listing
- New York State Unified Certification Program (NYSUCP)
- Site Tour Release Form
Procurement & Logistics Solicitations
Discretionary Purchases - Estimated awards at or less than $200,000.00
Opportunities available to qualified small businesses or certified MWBE’s only pursuant to New York State Executive Law Article 15-a, Section 2879(3)(b)(i) of the Public Authorities Law, the MTA All Agency Procurement Guidelines and All Agency Guidelines for the Procurement of Services. Note: To request a copy of current Discretionary Solicitation document, please email your request to the Procurement Officer identified below. Include your name, company name, full address with zip code, phone number, and solicitation number.
- Current Discretionary Solicitations
- Application and Certification Form (Must be completed by all bidders)
Required Vendor Forms
- Authorized Agent Form
- Bidder's Acknowledgment
- Employee Identification and Verification Certification
- Form of Labor and Material Payment Bond
- Form of Performance Bond
- Long Form Contractor Responsibility Data
- Short Form Contractor Responsibility Data
- Google Translate