- Fares & Tolls
- Planned Service Changes
- MTA Info
- Doing Business With Us
Deferred Toll Payment Frequently Asked Questions.
- I lost my deferred toll return envelope. Where can I send my deferred toll payment? You can make a payment, and save $1 on the service fee, via our website: http://webpay.mtabt.net using your license plate number, or you can send a check or money order from a U.S. bank for the full amount of the toll and a $2 service fee to:
- There is a 15-day grace period to pay my deferred toll. Will my license be suspended after that time? We have recorded your license plate number electronically. After the 15-day grace period it will be placed on a computerized delinquent payer list. Paying your deferred toll and service fee in a timely manner will remove your license plate number from this list.
- I'm having a problem accessing the deferred toll website to make my payment. What should I do? Make sure you typed the web address correctly: http://webpay.mtabt.net or use the direct link provided on this page.
- I mailed in my payment. Can you tell me if you received it? Deferred toll payment by mail can take up to 30-days to process. Please allow at least two banking cycles for processing. If your check has not cleared within that time, contact MTA Bridges and Tunnels via the MTA e-mail system.
- Can I pay by phone, credit card or with cash? Can I pay with my E-ZPass account? We currently do not accept phone, cash or E-ZPass account payments for deferred tolls. You can pay online with a credit card or PayPal by accessing our deferred toll payment website (see above link).
- I have a question or need assistance in paying my deferred toll. Is there a phone number I can call to speak with a customer service representative? Yes. You may speak to a customer service representative by calling (646) 252-7565.
MTA BRIDGES & TUNNELSBe sure to include your license plate number on your check or money order. Resident and E-ZPass discounts are not applicable.
Finance Division – Deferred Tolls
2 Broadway, 23rd Floor
New York, NY 10004
- Google Translate